Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bacon Grease...

I always forget about how simplistic and delicious BLTs are.

Bread.
Mayo (if you like that sort of thing)
Tomato
Lettuce
Bacon (mmm bacon)

Boom! Dinner!

Every time I go weeks (or months) without thinking of them and then rediscover them, I tend to act like something really huge happened. All "OMFG BLTS 4L!" and get stuck speaking in acronyms.

I didn't think they could get better. Then on Tuesday at 1030pm Alan came home and one up'd me, with only minimal effort.


(disclaimer: all the lighting in my house is yellow. I don't know why)

Bread (lightly toasted with olive oil)
Tomato (with a pinch of sea salt and pepper)
Lettuce (finely chopped)
Dijon (just a little swipe* INSTEAD OF SHITTY MAYO!)
Bacon (mmm bacon)

And that ladies and gentlemen is how you get "CHEF'D" in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment